EXCELLENCE IN ENGINEERING
From a technical standpoint, there is no question TRANT CORPORATION performs in an effective and professional manner. With a combined 55 years of experience in traffic and civil engineering, TRANT CORPORATION possesses the knowledge and contacts to get the job done. The client is given a high priority. In providing our services, each project is given individual attention to ensure technical expertise and initiatives.
What sets TRANT CORPORATION apart is our policy of considering clients' needs in the management of a project and in providing our engineering services. In addition to the purely technical aspects of a project, TRANT CORPORATION recognizes the need for proper management and the necessary coordination between client and manager, as well as coordination and liaison with local and state government agencies. Toward this end, intangibles have been considered as a means to expedite the project and enhance overall management.
- Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (BAMP)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP)
- American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Various Chambers of Commerce
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- Society of Military Engineers (SAME)
- PA Society of Land Surveyors (PSLS)
- Constructors Association of West PA (CAWP)
TRANT CORPORATION continues to offer ways where we can improve management to better serve the needs of our clients.